ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 2.08.01 - EARLY BETA with scrolling cap

<< < (6/8) > >>

jgpaiva:
OK...It would be great if it would work in opera,it's a great feature!  :Thmbsup:
The problem with the icon..I really don't know why that happened,i couldn't see it,but it was running in the processes..
Maybe it was because i didn't reboot after i installed it,or something like that..
Anyways,i just ran it again,and now it had no problems,the icon appeared and stayed there (last time,it appeared when sc was loaded,but disappeared after less than a second)
So..As of this moment,appart from that opera and msnmessenger,everything works as advertised  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

mouser:
i've updated a new version that i hope will fix the recent opera thing that i broke in last version, give it a try; seems to work on opera now (i was doing a test to make sure the window existed before capture and for some reason opera was tricking it). 2.09.09, let me know if it works for you:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/ScreenshotCaptor.exe

you don't have to reboot on upgrade, just make sure it's not in the tray at the time you install new version over old.

jgpaiva:
OK...now autoscroll is working with opera!
But i think something is wrong,because if i do ctrl+shift+prtsc and then press shift+click,it does the region select,and if i do ctrl+shift+click,it does the autoscroll cap an everything works allright,but if i do ctrl+click (to capture the window),again,nothing happens..
As for the icon,I've just understood the problem.I use blackbox for windows,and i have the option of shift-rightclicking the icons on the taskbar and make them disappear,and then when i need them again,i go to the taskbar menu and make them appear again.The problem is that if i make sc's icon disappear,it completely vanishes,not appearing on the taskbar menu to be brought back.this is the first app that does this,and it doesn't happen with farr nor with process tammer.not a big deal,i can not make it disappear and no problem,it just stays there!  :D

therube:
Capture Object with Autoscroll Now, does not seem to be working with the Mozilla (Suite v1.7.12) browser.

The only thing it picks up is the current screen.

It does work with IE.

Screenshot Captor v2.09.09

-------

MiniCap v1.01.02 also does not work with Mozilla.

It would be great to have a stand-alone MiniCap!

-------

Neither program Autoscrolls with Mozilla Firefox.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060112 Firefox/1.6a1

Carol Haynes:
SnagIt seems to scroll Firefox without any problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version