ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Steam early holyday sale and Plants vs. Zombies for 5 bucks (expired)

(1/3) > >>

gexecuter:
If you are productive member of society with lots of disposable income (unlike me ugh) and enjoy PC games you will be happy to hear that Steam has a bunch of crazy deals with their Early Holyday Sale. Standouts include Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition for $10 bucks, Dragon Age: Origins for $37.49, Batman: Arkham Asylum for $24.99 and the craziest deal i have ever seen: THQ Complete Pack for $49.99. Apparently they will keep adding crazy deals so keep a look out. Also Plants vs. Zombies is 50% off making it a 5 dollar purchase, pretty good deal since i really enjoyed the 1 hour trial.

Lashiec:
Dammit Valve, stop taking my money! *shakes fist*

They are even mocking me: "Click here, start saving!". "Saving money" my ass!

lanux128:
like Lashiec said, damn you Valve.. :P i just took advantage of last week's offer of 75% off for Frontlines - Fuel of War and i haven't even started playing the game yet..

y0himba:
I bought Plants VS. Zombies.  I am now addicted.  My wife would like to have a word with you gexecuter.

nite_monkey:
my games list in steam has grown to a massive list from all the discounts over the past months. Darn you steam!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version