ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Get Stubbs the Zombie for free! (offer is gone, sorry)

<< < (2/2)

Innuendo:
Hmmm, the licensing terms are very restrictive, so be sure to backup the game and do not install it too much :D-Lashiec (November 24, 2009, 07:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Restricted to 10 activations between 2 computers. Yeah...if I hadn't gotten it free I'd be demanding a refund.

It's still a very good game for those with warped senses of humor.

gexecuter:
It appears that they changed the pricing and now you can only get the game for 4.99$ using the promo code, a shame.

nite_monkey:
Hmmm, the licensing terms are very restrictive, so be sure to backup the game and do not install it too much :D-Lashiec (November 24, 2009, 07:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Restricted to 10 activations between 2 computers. Yeah...if I hadn't gotten it free I'd be demanding a refund.

It's still a very good game for those with warped senses of humor.
-Innuendo (November 24, 2009, 10:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hope people aren't like me and have to reinstall windows periodically because I install to much crap and it starts to slow down my computer. I can only do that 10 times, and then I have to buy a new licence to keep playing the game. I hate how game manufacturers do that.

Crush:
I own this game and it is really big fun to play it as the bad zombie eating all brains :Thmbsup:. It´s worth more than only 74 Points.

gexecuter:
oh yeah btw if anyone wants to make use of my account to play the game just send me a PM since i don't think i will play the game anytime soon...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version