ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

MiniCap - Screenshot Captor Scrolling Window and New Obj Select Test

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
In order to help me test the major new object capture module of screenshot captor i have made a little standalone mini tool:

https://www.donationcoder.com/Beta/MiniCap.exe

with it you can see how the new screenshot captor mode will work; to capture a scrolling window just select the window and hit ctrl+shift+leftmouseclick.

this new mode features some stuff people have been asking for for a while and i think it does represent a nicer solution than existing region/object copying methods, and is a lot more interactive.

however it does use some fancy mouse+keyboard hooks so please save any existing data on your computer before trying it since there is a small possibility it could hang your computer.

this represents a week or so of solid work. if successful this will be added to the next release of screenshot captor.

scrolling window capture is not perfect! (firefox doesnt work at all).
there is an advanced exception list for scrolling window capture: go to preferences in capture menu, and read instructions - you can use these for example to fix a problem where certain windows are capturing the scrollbar by accident.

im anxious to hear which programs it works on and which ones it doesnt.

:feedback:

mouser:
hint: seems to work well in IE but if the page has some moving images, try hitting the STOP button before trying to capture to stop any animations.

nudone:
cool, works in maxthon (which is ie based so maybe that's not too much of a surprise).

i like the hand grab mechanism for moving around the captured image - something i'm used to doing with photoshop. maybe you could incorporate this feature into screenshot captor and, if so, have the space bar toggle the feature on and off - like photoshop.

fantastic to see this feature being realised anyway, mouser. hopefully you'll find a workaround for firefox.

mouser:
hand drag in screenshot captor has been there since v1.0, just hold down right mouse button.

nudone:
whoops. sorry, didn't realise that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version