topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 5:36 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: AudialsOne on offer  (Read 13757 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
AudialsOne on offer
« on: November 24, 2009, 12:04 PM »
AudialsOne is the kind of program I normally wouldn't look at twice, because the price seems a little too high for my early retired wallet: $65 or £35. But right now Avanquest.UK is running a campaign and is offering it for £20, (less than $40). They call it an upgrade (from radiotracker) offer, but as usual you don't need to have any previous version installed, in order to take the offer, which you only can get from the British office: http://www.avanquest..._EM_RT-AUD_1109_UPS1

AudialsOne 4
The Complete Digital Download Centre
    * Download unlimited music & video from the internet for free
    * Automatic recording of music from your favourite artists/tracks
    * Universal audio and video file conversion tools
    * Legally remove DRM protection on music and videos

AudialsOne will find, download, drm-remove, convert, and play from 30,000 internet radio stations, and it will even try to find any matching video files! Jingles or DJ voice-overs are automatically removed, and id3-tags, cover art, and lyrics are added to your collection, also automatically. You can also use the Editor to make changes manually. AudialsOne will save, drm-remove, convert and play any video your browser can play. Audio-books can also be drm freed. AudialsOne of course also handles pod-casts.

AudialsOne will work on Windows from XP and up, both 32 and 64 bits.

AudialsOne works around the clock to provide you with unlimited music & video downloaded straight to your PC. [...]

Audio:
# Automatic mass recordings of 80 genres from up to 100 stations
# Millisecond-accurate recordings cuts out all the unwanted talk
# Set the quality of recordings – restrict searches to complete songs in music shop quality
# Add ID3 tags, lyrics and album covers to your files
# Output in target format via on the fly file conversion (MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, FLAC, WAV)
# Simultaneously record as many found songs / music videos as desired

Video:
# Record all the videos that can be viewed with your browser at the network layer
# Record RTMP-E videos via direct screenshots as well
# Supports all the significant video formats (WMV, MP4, AVI, H.264, 3GP)
# High quality MP4 video converter (H.264 advanced video codec)
# Supports every device (PC, cell phone, smartphones, iPods, iPhones, Xbox, PS3, PSP)
# More than 100 audio and video playback formats in the profiles included
# Editor to create your own profile
# Remove DRM copy protection via re-recording
# PerfectVideo: repeated recordings & quality measuring guarantee the highest quality
# Removes DRM from HD videos obtained from online movie stores (720p HD) on standard PCs

- and several other features.

2009-11-24_190211-489.GIF

http://www.avanquest..._EM_RT-AUD_1109_UPS1

Audio and video input and output formats for the universal converter

Audio input formats:
WMA (DRM copy-protected)
M4B (DRM copy-protected)
M4P (DRM copy-protected)
WMA
MP3
MP2
WMA Pro
WAV
OGG (Vorbis)
AAC
MPEG-4 AAC
FLAC
AIFF (Apple)
AC3 (Dolby Digital)
AU (Sun Microsystems)

Audio output formats:
MP3
WMA
WMA PRO
OGG (Vorbis)
MPEG4-AAC
WAV
Customizable audio output profiles

Video input formats:
WMV (DRM copy-protected)
M4V (DRM copy-protected)
WMV (wmv7 / wmv9)
M4V MP4 (mpeg 4)
AVI
XVID DIVX 3ivx
MPEG MPG (mpeg 1 + 2)
MOV (Quick time)
FLV (Flash Video)
DV (Digital Video)
H.264

Video output formats:
WMV (wmv7 / wmv9)
MP4 (mpeg 4)
AVI
XVID
3GP
Customizable video output profiles

-about the converter
http://www.avanquest..._EM_RT-AUD_1109_UPS1
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 12:18 PM by Curt »

CWuestefeld

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: AudialsOne on offer
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 07:47 PM »
Despite an annoying UI, this is a pretty good utility. It also handles (in conjunction with iTunes) Audible.com's protected audiobooks.

Innuendo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 09:28 AM »
Despite an annoying UI, this is a pretty good utility.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like a UI from 1997.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 11:28 AM »
First slightly exaggerated statement: "The interface is almost a standard design; looks very much like all the other programs from this author!" Second slightly exaggerated statement: "Wherever you come across yet another program that will offer to remove DRM protection you are likely to find they probably all was made by one and the same author."

Aimersoft Music Converter, Daniusoft Media Converter, DrmRemoval, Tunebite AudialsOne, and Wondershare Media Converter were most likely from a coder.

---
The exaggerated statements may not apply to SoundTaxi or FairUse4WM, but for some reason I don't dare to test these.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 11:40 AM by Curt »

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 06:10 PM »
Aimersoft Music Converter, Daniusoft Media Converter, DrmRemoval, Tunebite AudialsOne, and Wondershare Media Converter were most likely from a coder.

---
The exaggerated statements may not apply to ....

I should not have included AudialsOne in that attack. When it comes to drm removal, AudialsOne is clearly superior to the others! I purchased AudialsOne some six hours ago, only because of the drm removal features! Since then, I have eaten, watched some tv, and drm-removed 300 music files! It is almost AWESOME! High Quality (multible passes) converting is done with up to 14 files at the same time. Fourteen! But if you click High Speed converting (single pass) it will convert up to 28 files at a time. TWENTY-EIGHT!! None of the other drm removing converters is in that league!

AudialsOne can do a lot of other things; drm removal is merely a minor side effect, but I have not yet tried any of it. I solely purchased the program for this single feature, this fantastic blazingly fast drm removing converter!!

But you will have to hurry up, if you want to get the discount; it expires together with the rest of the week. By the way, the normal price of this program is €60, reduced on offer to €45, then converted by Avanquest to £35. You can have it for £20. This is a fine deal, I think, if you need to free a lot of audio files from drm protection. Well, it is a fine deal anyway! But I need to point out that the normal price includes twenty mp3 files, that are not included in this deal. Somehow this seem wrong.

Edited:
I forgot to tell that you may keep the program if you don't want to purchase it. With fewer features, of course.

1024x768:

2009-11-28_002930-493.gifAudialsOne on offer

« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 06:52 PM by Curt »

Dormouse

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 08:25 PM »
I tried this program out and found it completely disabled my sound. Major problem for other people too, and lots of posts on their forums about it. Disappointing to still find it was a problem given that the original reports were quite a few years ago, and disappointing that there never seemed to be any response from the company. I noticed on my system, the mute button on volume control was effectively disabled. Given the reports and the lack of an obvious solution, I didn't waste time trying to solve this (though I did have a look at what the program does and how it does it), I just did a system restore and returned to normal.

I do wonder whether there is a solution to my problem, and I expect that it works fine on most computers.

And I do think it is cheap at the offer price for what it does.

It seems to be able to do a good job searching, recording and tagging from streams. But do I want that? Well, probably not really. There's a lot of streams it covers (30k+) - but most are very poor quality and very few are good quality. OKish to listen to, but I wouldn't want to record from them. And I do have progs that can do it a bit anyway, though not so well, and I've never done it.

It seems to have a reasonable format converter. I have progs that do this anyway, and all I ever want to do is to get stuff into flac format for archiving and mp3 for playing. I do have some progs for video converting, but never use them; I don't collect many video files, though I can see that I might start doing it more in the future with all the tutorials etc around now.

The DRM removal does look a good feature. And I do remember removing DRM at some point in the past (I think I didn't put a tick in the right box when I ripped from a CD), so I must already have a prog that does it. Not so well I'm sure, but it isn't something I ever do. I generally rip from CDs; I never buy DRM protected tracks. Though I can imagine I would do this more if I ever get an ebook reader. Again, it looks good for video, but again it's not something I do; I don't rip from DVDs, though I can quite well enough with software I already have.

Managing the music I already have isn't something I'd use it for.

But, I'm still slightly attracted to the offer price; it seems as if it is something I might use on a different computer if I ever do start collecting videos. But, in the circumstances, I do find it rather odd that I feel slightly attracted rather than totally repelled.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 03:32 AM »
 :D
let me repel you just a little (more). I tried the feature "search cover, ID tags and lyrics". I didn't get a single set of lyrics, and the already perfect tags had their leading zero removed (but was otherwise kept intact).

You may have an insane huge amount of money, but I don't. If I want some music, I will have to get it from my ISP, (for "free", as part of my contract), as drm encoded 192 kbps wma files. I have some 30.000 files of that kind, so drm removal is extremely important to me. So important that it *almost* doesn't matter to me what else the program can do or not do. I have still not tried any of the other features the program has, but of course I am going to use the radio part a lot. I already had some 3.000 audio files from the late Radio Bluegrass (who died a year ago), and I am eager to get some more music that I otherwise never would get to hear. This is a very important part of downloading streams, I think; the chance to get to hear (and have) music you otherwise never would have heard (or purchased).
♭♩♪♫♬♮

« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 03:37 AM by Curt »

Dormouse

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 07:06 AM »
I think DRM removal is extremely important. I don't have any DRM protected files (always removed it when I inadvertently got them), and have never had many; I won't buy them and have no way of getting them free, so it's never been a big issue. If I was in your situation where I got DRM protected files free, then it would be a big issue for me too.

I agree that the good thing about streaming is hearing music I'd not come across before. It's just that I'm not interested in having any now at a lower rate than 192kbps and few streams are at that level. And, even if they were, there would be no point in me trying to record them because the quality of my connection means that nearly everything I got would be incomplete.

Innuendo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 09:48 AM »
If I want some music, I will have to get it from my ISP, (for "free", as part of my contract), as drm encoded 192 kbps wma files.

That's pretty cool you can get music for 'free' like that. For someone like you a program like this makes perfect sense, but you are the first person I have ever heard of that has an ISP deal like that so I imagine such a thing is uncommon.

As for radio streams, a lot of them are 90 kbps streams so I can see listening to them to discover new music I really can't see keeping the recordings around long term...maybe just long enough to replace it with a better copy.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 03:54 AM »
A slightly scaled down version is today's giveaway. It is portable.

http://www.giveawayo...y.com/audials-one-8/

re-Edited:
Full price is now $80. Today's version gives the right to upgrade to the full version for half the normal price: $40, which also happens to be the normal upgrade price.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:14 AM by Curt »

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 10:52 AM »
Today (This software was available as a giveaway on April 1, 2011), the Developer is going to reward 3 best improvement suggestions with a lifetime license for Audials One 8 Platinum. So share your valuable ideas and win the prize!
-giveawayoftheday

Launching Audials takes almost forever,
so I suggested a feature...
and now have received a lifetime key for one Audials One 8 Platinum!  :up:

Make it possible to launch only one part, (example: shortcut in Start: 'Open Converter'), in order to save eons of launching time.
-Curt's suggestion

Edited:
Don't think the rewarded suggestions have to be clever ideas! The person who suggested this portable program should be made portable, also received a free key!!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:40 PM by Curt »

IL1keT0Donate

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 01:21 PM »
I'm very glad ;) to know that you won a license :Thmbsup: from Audials because i often wondered about that section of Giveawayoftheday and if the vendors :-[ actually do do as they say.

Q. Do you know if your lifetime license is a special one off license or if anybody buys Audials 8 they also receive a lifetime license?

They do NOT have a contact email address to ask them such a simple question and You have to go thru the hassle of joining their forum blah blah blah (what a pain in the proberbial Ar*e)

Q. Out of curiosity What Processor and RAM and OS are you using if the program is so slow to use?

(I'm only a 2.1GHz T6500 Core Duo + 4GB of RAM & Vista/Windows 7 notebook)

Q. How do you find the program once it has actually started?

Q. Do you only use it for removal of DRM or for lots of applications?

I was looking to buy anti-DRM or DRM Content Removal software and apparently Audials Tunebite 8 Platinum or Pro both remove DRM content "legally" but if it is so slow to use then perhaps I should look elsewhere?

Perhaps I should wait until they act on Your suggestion and bring out a new release (again more expensive than last time?) that allows the user to just start the function that they want too use instead of the entire program :-\ :up:

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 02:48 PM »
I strictly use it for DRM removal. Open but not doing anything, the memory usage is 262 MB. The slow launching is mainly because of  the high number of various initializations  and the extreme number of radio stations checked  and the fact that launching AudialsOne really is the same as launching 5 different programs at the same time. My pc is merely equipped like your notebook. E-mail support is for customers - new normal price right now is $60. Audials Tunebite is a part of AudialsOne, so Tunebite may actually be a better solution to me! (you?) - right now the prices begin at merely $26.90. A license is per major version's number - the store has no option for a lifetime key.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 03:01 PM »
Perhaps I should wait until they act on Your suggestion and bring out a new release ...
-IL1keT0Donate (June 22, 2011, 01:21 PM)

Today (This software was available as a giveaway on April 1, 2011), the Developer is going to reward 3 best improvement suggestions with a lifetime license for Audials One 8 Platinum. So share your valuable ideas and win the prize!
-giveawayoftheday

Don't think the rewarded suggestions have to be clever ideas! The person who suggested this portable program should be made portable, also received a free key!!
Quote from: Curt's suggestion
Make it possible to launch only one part, (example: shortcut in Start: 'Open Converter'), in order to save eons of launching time.

Now I can add: >Don't think the rewarded suggestions have to be clever ideas! The person who suggested they should Make it possible to launch only one part, also received a free key!<, because Tunebites is exactly just that: a part of AudialsOne!  
:-[
-so don't "wait until they act on (my) suggestion"!

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2014, 05:19 PM »
I was visiting Giveawayoftheday and stumbled upon the latest Audials giveaway. Curiousity made me click the "buy"-button, and to my surprise I was (by mistake?) offered the same discount as was offered when the giveaway was on:

http://www.giveawayo....com/audials-one-11/ 
=> click "Purchase an Unlimited Audials One 11 license (with support and updates) at a discount price"
and get it at $27.60
Audials One 11 electronic US$ 59.90 (including tax/VAT) Discount US$ -27.06 Total amount: US$ 32.84 [includes 19% sales tax/VAT to US$ 27.60: US$ 5.24