ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Evernote alternative that has an online interface?

<< < (4/7) > >>

snail02:
All great ideas. Thanks.

J-Mac:
Snail2, I certainly respect your choice of browsers, but you sure have limited yourself there as far as compatible apps go.

Jim
-J-Mac (November 25, 2009, 03:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

What am I to do brother.. I tried really hard liking Firefox, but it just never worked out due to several reasons (computer speed, experience with other browsers, etc). Same goes for IE, but I do sometimes use Maxthon and more frequently TheWorld browser, both of which are comparatively better than IE. If there was some desktop+online app which I could use full time to replace Evernote, and required me to switch to an IE based browser such as TheWorld, I would probably switch without much complain.

-snail02 (November 25, 2009, 05:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, I'm not saying you should switch browsers, not at all. Just that Opera has a long tradition of not permitting any apps to attach to their browser; they don't offer a usable API for third party plugins. And Chrome, while I really like it especially for its speed, doesn't yet offer any extensibility. Though Chrome does have a developers' version that does have some extensions available - have you looked into that?

Jim

snail02:
Though Chrome does have a developers' version that does have some extensions available - have you looked into that?
-J-Mac (November 26, 2009, 01:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
Actually that's the one I have been using.

ur1sn00per:
also ... Iterasi

rxantos:
Is there any alternative that encrypts the notes before sending them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version