ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Show Unread Posts

(1/2) > >>

czb:
Hi,

I have one question. When reading unread posts I usually go through them and middle click those I like to display in a new tab. When I pick all the topics I want, I read them. If the unread posts are on multiple pages I go to the next page. And here the problem occurs. Let say I have middle clicked on 5 topics. When clicking on the next page, the five topics are not unread anymore and the whole list moves up. So the result is that I have to click on page 1 once again to see the 5 topics which have moved from page 2 to page 1.

So my question. How do you solve such a problem :P ? What is your way of reading unread posts? Probably, I use a completely wrong way to read them :-[

Thanks in advance,
Oldrich

mouser:
i have a solution, start at the end page, then the previous pages do not get messed up.

czb:
That is actually a very good idea  :Thmbsup:
This link works fine:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=unread;all;start=10000

PS: I hope there will never be more than 10000 unread posts :D

mouser:
i just want to say that any day that i see a czb post is a day that makes me happy :)

f0dder:
I always open new tabs for all individual "unread posts" pages - then I open tabs for the topics that interest me. When I'm plowing through that, I repeat the process to catch new topics that might have popped up while I went through the first cycle :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version