ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why Do Companies Think Their Customers Are Idiots?

(1/2) > >>

tinjaw:
[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]

tomos:
I would have thought get cash back meant that too (it even says 'check' doesnt it) but there's that dangerous * after it, with no sign of what it refers to at the bottom...

I was reading the back catalogue of Dilbert for a while there, it's great stuff but it started depressing me after a while cause there were all these comments saying my boss is like that, my company is like that (like the example here)

TomTom - (in case anyone is searching!)

app103:
It clearly states you get a rebate check in 7-14 days. A rebate check is very different than a gift certificate. You cash a rebate check at your bank like any other check. It is as good as cash and you can spend it anywhere on anything.

If I were really upset about this, I'd probably go and file a complaint with whoever and whatever one files complaints for false advertising. I'd push the issue till I either got my cash or my traded in device back (plus expenses related to filing the complaint).

Who knows...maybe with enough complainers, it could be a class action.

tinjaw:
[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]

tomos:
# 12 is interesting as well

still reads like very false advertising

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version