ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Apple Declares Smoking Near Apple Computers Voids Warranty

(1/5) > >>

Innuendo:
According to an article in The Consumerist if Apple finds evidence that there's been people smoking around your computer when you take it in to be serviced this will void your AppleCare warranty.

http://consumerist.com/5408885/smoking-near-apple-computers-creates-biohazard-voids-warranty

Mac users better start erecting clean rooms for their computers & buy some air purifiers as well. :)

MilesAhead:
Not only that but if you notice the computer smoking, then you're really in for it!!

rgdot:
Not only that but if you notice the computer smoking, then you're really in for it!!

-MilesAhead (November 23, 2009, 05:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

:lol:

Stoic Joker:
Ya know, The last thing I need is yet another reason to hate Apple and their insanely (unwarranted) pious nonsense. But this is completely Over-the-Top. I will never buy anything from a company that is that pathetically stick up there ass retarded.

Second hand cigarette smoke is no more (or less) dangerous that any other smoke like that coming off a camp fire, or book burning.

@MilesAhead - Thanks, love the smiley, it got me to start laughing before I went ballistic...

JavaJones:
I dunno, I could be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if Apple (or many other companies) would void your warranty for, er, book burning or camp fire smoke too. ;)

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version