topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 5:23 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: DONE: automated mp3 rip from video clip  (Read 85303 times)

goldencut

• Participant
  • Joined in 2013
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: DONE: automated mp3 rip from video clip
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2015, 02:29 PM »
Been using video2mp3 some time now and find it very handy, so big thanks to Skwire. Nowadays MP4 videos apparently can have more than one audio track - I was watching a movie that has Japanese and English audio tracks. Using video2mp3 I was able to extract just the first, Japanese audio track but not the second, English one. Would it be possible to add an option to INI-file where user could specify the number of the audio track to be extracted? Don't know if this requires newer mencoder or if it can do it at all. Would be cool if this app could stay up-to-date and working since it's so handy and useful.
v2m.jpgDONE: automated mp3 rip from video clip
G.

Ps. Just to explain - I'm not running some big pirating scheme or something like that... I like sci-fi so what I do is I extract the audio track from my favorite movies (Blade Runner, Ghost in the Shell etc) and listen to them while biking and so on - it's a little bit like a radio play, there's the music score and I often find new nuances to the movies I've SEEN many times.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 06:28 AM by goldencut »