ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: automated mp3 rip from video clip

<< < (3/16) > >>

delwoode:
I used the MEncoder executable from the MPlayer package here: http://www.mplayerhq.hu

The command line that I used is similar to: mencoder.exe somefile.flv -of rawaudio -oac mp3lame -ovc copy -o somefile.mp3

I could tweak the MP3 settings if you'd like (bitrate/cbr/vbr) but I was trying to make this as simple as possible for your sister.  About the only other thing I can think to add would be to handle multiple files dropped on the executable (it only handles one for now).  Let me know what you want...

-skwire (November 24, 2009, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

no you made i good job, best to keep it simple as possible.
The only small thing i could think of would be some sort of message popping up when it was finished - as it works unseen in the background, but hell, people shouldnt fall asleep! they can easily see the extra file appear!
thanks for telling me the converter you used etc.

skwire:
The only small thing i could think of would be some sort of message popping up when it was finished - as it works unseen in the background, but hell, people shouldnt fall asleep! they can easily see the extra file appear!
-delwoode (November 24, 2009, 10:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmmm....I did use a tooltip to show that the app is processing the file and when it's done.  Do you not get the tooltip?

delwoode:
-delwoode (November 24, 2009, 10:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmmm....I did use a tooltip to show that the app is processing the file and when it's done.  Do you not get the tooltip?
-skwire (November 24, 2009, 10:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh fine, sorry my computer isn't average! I use a blackbox interface shell, not explorer so tht will by why I didnt see the popup. My Sister will though as she hasnt gotten around to trying alternative shells!!!   She'll kill me if she ever sees this post.
so ignore what I said abt popups.

skwire:
I run Blackbox as well and see the tooltips just fine.   :huh:  It should show up right at your mouse cursor.

delwoode:
I run Blackbox as well and see the tooltips just fine.   :huh:  It should show up right at your mouse cursor.
-skwire (November 24, 2009, 04:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well darn me, it is working as you say.  Cant see why I didnt see that yesterday, must have been half asleep.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version