ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Bad technology day - continues!

<< < (2/2)

Innuendo:
Here on DonationCoder a similar saying declares "Let's get out of here! tranglos is coming!"  ;D

Seriously, I think we've all had days like that.

MilesAhead:
Here on DonationCoder a similar saying declares "Let's get out of here! tranglos is coming!"  ;D

Seriously, I think we've all had days like that.
-Innuendo (November 21, 2009, 05:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

If one or two more could be strung on you'd have a Buster Keaton movie(or at least an expression similar to his.  I hate it when it all hits the fan at once.)

tranglos:
My bad technology day has turned to a week. The video card finally did die as I expected. Replaced it today (okay, at least now I can run Aero ;-) and while I was doing that, I thought it'd be a good idea to untangle and dust off all the cables at the back of the desk, since I had already unplugged a lot of things before opening the puter.

Boy did I pick a wrong day for untangling cables!

After everything was plugged back in, my D-Link network drive won't start. Must be an electrical failure, perhaps in the adapter, since not even the power LED comes on. So now I'm without an external backup, and if anything else should go wron

f0dder:
and if anything else should go wron
-tranglos (November 24, 2009, 04:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
:D :D :D

At least you still have your good sense of humor :)

J-Mac:
Any chance that your electricity supplier is experiencing voltage variances lately? Brownouts?

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version