ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FlipSuite and Flipbook Printer

Using 'Custom' Cardstock or Paper size

(1/3) > >>

teknubic:
Flipbook Printer doesn't seem to be able to handle other cardstock sizes.

I purchased ~1000 3" x 5" index cards to print a flipbook or 3. How do I use them in Flipbook Printer? If I choose 'Custom' for Paper size, where do I tell it what size 'custom' is?

Thank you

mouser:
flipbook printer is designed for this - you can customize nearly any imaginable layout.
(ps. make sure you download the latest beta version posted in this section - it has special features designed for handling big books and multiple copies of books).

you configure your card stock from the appropriate tab, then print out a test page (shows you boundries) until you get it right, then give it a custom name (like IndexCards3x5) and click the save icon.

when you get it right, upload the config file here (find it in your flipbook printer cardstock subdirectory) and attach it to a post in this section so others can use it :)

let us know if you get it to work!

teknubic:
If I understand you correct, I make the 'Label Height' and 'Label Width' measurements match the size I want the image on the index cards. Then -- by trial and error through test page printing -- I move the image onto the card by modifying the 'Offset X' and 'Offset Y' values.

mouser:
i meant to make a little diagram, but basically yes:

set label height and width of the index cards.
set count vert and horz to number of cards in each column and row.
offset x and y are the left and top MARGINS.
spacing is space bettween cards.

leave corner radius and page extent alone.

mouser:
someone pointed out to me that you probably are saying you bought individual 3x5 cards rather than sheets with cards.
in this case i think you should be able to simple put
 countvert: 1
 counthorz: 1

and spacings all 0
and offsets all 0

let me know if it works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version