ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Program executable suspected as virus by NOD32

<< < (3/3)

gexecuter:
Does anyone here want to create a new web page on this issue of Responsible Handling of Antivirus Positives, and create a little award that could be given out to an antivirus company that handles this kind of thing responsibly?  Maybe that would at least provide a way for us to motivate, encourage, and reward an antivirus program that decides to do the right thing.
-mouser (November 18, 2009, 08:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

i could create one if you don't mind an extremely ugly and plain web page, okay maybe not that ugly but definitely plain.

J-Mac:
Wow, you folks are fast - not only reported but fixed!  I saw the same thing earlier today but didn't get a chance to write until now:

11/18/2009 5:08:47 PM   Startup scanner   file   C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\FindAndRunRobot.exe   probably a variant of Win32/Genetik trojan         

Frustrating part is that I already have the "Potentially unwanted" and "Potentially dangerous" programs/files detection deselected. I still have Heuristics enabled though, but it is supposed to be less aggressive this way. Guess not.

Thanks!

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version