RadControls for WinForms Q3 2009 (worth $799) 4 FREE
I expect Marc from 4Free eventual will tell about this on the "Found Deals and Discounts"-thread, but since this program is targeted at coders
, I thought I would link to it here.
RadControls for WinForms ( from Telerik- Bulgaria ) includes over 50 UI controls that you can use to easily build unique and visually stunning Line of Business applications.promotion: RadControls for WinForms Q3 2009 (worth $799) for FREE
Included controls, a.o.:
Calendar, Carousel, Chart, ColorDialog, ComboBox, ListBox, Dock, Editor, GridView, PanelBar, RibbonBar, Rotator, Scheduler, SplitContainer, StatusStrip, TabStrip, ToolStrip, TreeView.
How to grab RadControls for WinForms Q3 2009 4 Free ? http://for-free-on-i...09-worth-799-4-free/http://www.telerik.c...s/msdn-winforms.aspx
1. This is a Special Promotion for all active MSDN subscribers (offer is valid until January 31st, 2010).
Go to this promotional page and register .
( Check the righ bottom side - “No account? Register in 30 seconds “)
2. You’ll instantly receive an email message containing a confirmation link. Click on it …
3. … And you’ll arrive on a Password Management Page. Fill in your password twice and hit “Save”
4. Now you’re on RadControls for Winforms Free Edition, containing “TELERIK End–User License Agreement”. Read it carefully … tick “I have read and agree to the License Agreement” …and hit “Continue”
5. Now you can download the 148 MB installer for RadControls for WinForms Version: 2009.3 1103 (Nov 3, 2009) That’s it ! Just run the installer, no registration required.
A. It installs 274 Mo on your HD.
B. You can read the online Help Manual
C. You practically get the standard version ( worth $799 ) BUT “The license comes with community support only” … And NOT premium support like the $999 version .
* A 1 gigahertz Pentium processor
* At least 256 megabytes of RAM
* A 1024 x 768 16-bit display
* 300 MB of hard drive space for a full installation
* A Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
# .net framework 2 or 3 required.
Enjoy … all advanced computer users ! Regards everyone !