ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I'll donate $20 to Donation Coder if DC member PMs me a valid Google Wave invite

<< < (5/5)

lanux128:
btw, i'd like to thank rgdot for his initial invite, polarcode sent one too but somehow it didn't work but thanks anyway to both of you.. 8)

lanux128:
here's a potentially useful tool - Google Wave Notifier.

Google Wave Notifier logs into your Google Wave account and checks the Inbox for unread messages. You will be notified with a Windows balloon notification when there are unread messages.

• http://wavenotifier.dantup.me.uk/

iphigenie:
how come you guys have 16 invites and i only got 8

rgdot:
btw, i'd like to thank rgdot for his initial invite, polarcode sent one too but somehow it didn't work but thanks anyway to both of you.. 8)
-lanux128 (November 26, 2009, 10:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome :) And thank you Shades for sending me.

@iphigenie, I am sure you will receive them and before long you can't give them away. Already seeing less response (for example when I tweet that I have invites)

iphigenie:
@iphigenie, I am sure you will receive them and before long you can't give them away. Already seeing less response (for example when I tweet that I have invites)
-rgdot (November 27, 2009, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's when you go through your contact list and see who you might want to have ribbon style discussions with :)

I think if I tweeted I would be swamped still (considering I have 6 invites left I wont tweet, enough people could benefit still)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version