ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I'll donate $20 to Donation Coder if DC member PMs me a valid Google Wave invite

<< < (2/5) > >>

gexecuter:
What is so cool about Wave anyway? i hear it's like a cross between a chat and wiki, i just don't see the appeal.
-gexecuter (November 16, 2009, 02:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

FWIW
http://mashable.com/2009/11/14/google-wave-use-cases/
-rgdot (November 16, 2009, 03:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting, maybe not worth all the hype interesting but interesting nonetheless. Thanks for the link. Maybe i'll get someone to give me an invite to check wave out, you know for science...

tinjaw:
Update: I have been given invites for myself and my girlfriend, but haven't heard anything from Google yet after a few days. Seems like they are either sending them out slowly or are doing them in batches.

wraith808:
They are doing them in batches and slowly.

mahesh2k:
I have it let me know if anyone wants google wave invite.

tinjaw:
I'm waving. Well, technically I will be waving. Right now I am going to be playing Civ IV with my girlfriend until bedtime. I'll wave tomorrow. Thanks to Pierre Paul Landry for the invitation. And this is just the latest in what have been several months of DC being really helpful. I will be donating $20 to the site and will be asking for last minute votes before I close my Rypple feedback.

See ya all tomorrow. Good Night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version