ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

WINSTEP V1.0 - All Windows at the same time !!!

(1/1)

csrossi:
Using WINSTEP V1.0, I have created a group "0" and have added some windows using CTRL-0.
After that, using ALT-0, I can see the windows comming to my desktop one by one.
Great but what I need is just that, using ALT-0, I could see all the windows contained in Group "0" at the same time with just ONE ALT-0.

JUSTIFICATION ABOUT MY NEED:
This is necessary because I'm using a Quotation software that open new applications in the desktop when I ask for SalesOrder, PurchaseOrder, ...
I would like to open these applications in QuotationSoftware, and go work (for example) with others applications (word, excel) and I come back to QuotationSoftware applications (all Group "0"windows) just with ONE ALT-0

Is this possible ????

Renegade:
You might be better off asking the makers instead. They have a regular support email address. Check if they have forums though.

lanux128:
i think csrossi meant Skrommel's WinStep. in any case, something like a virtual desktop app would be a better choice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version