ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I'm Going to HELL! Please feel sorry for me... :(

<< < (5/7) > >>

f0dder:
We admittedly do have creatures that we don't want to keep as pets (poisonous spiders and snakes, sharks, crocodiles) but these are much better than bears (and a lot of people I can think of)
-tsaint (November 09, 2009, 05:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'd sure as hell rather have bears and fast internet access than slow + capped + filtered internet and all the nasty critters Australia has to offer :)

Renegade:
I'm actually going to be in Melbourne.

I'm looking forward to it as it will be a welcome change from Korea... It's just that wonderful Internet speed that I'm going to miss. (And the insane amount of eye-candy too, of course.)

I most certainly will be making trips to Sydney and  Canberra to visit friends there.

Summer I like, but I've not seen a winter in 2 years now, so I wouldn't mind one. If we count winter by the standards of where I'm from, I've not seen one since 2003/4. (Winters in Korea are rather tame.)

But I am certainly looking forward to the beach! No idea what they'll be like in Melbourne though.

So I won't be trading places with anyone. I don't think my wife would approve. ;) (I got married this past May.) She's the reason I'm moving there, as she's doing her Ph.D. in Banking and Finance at Monash University.

I most certainly won't be looking forward to funnel webs though... Yikes! Spiders just creep me out entirely!

lanux128:
a belated congrats to you and your missus. it's not all bad i guess then. :)

mouser:
By the way Renegade, now that you have shown yourself, you are *legally* obligated to submit something for this year's NANY 2010.  See: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=20462.0

Renegade:
By the way Renegade, now that you have shown yourself, you are *legally* obligated to submit something for this year's NANY 2010.  See: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=20462.0
-mouser (November 09, 2009, 08:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

ACK~!

Ok... but I can't promise a huge amount... I've got some software that's been sitting around for almost 6 months that I need to release, some miscellaneous work, and I'll need to get acclimated to things down under.

I'll need to think about it for a bit. I've got a couple ideas, and one project that I've been sitting on for a few years that I'd like to get out of the way.

But at least there's a deadline~! That's certainly a good thing!

On the topic of time, I wouldn't have had any, but my wife can't afford the time to go visit my parents in Canada (I've already been to visit her parents as they're much closer to us here in Asia). We wanted to go for Christmas, but things didn't work out. That kind of shot my plans there... I still haven't told my parents that I got married~! Hahahahahaha~! I was planning on showing up at the doorstep and saying something along the lines of, "Merry Christmas Mom~! I got you a daughter-in-law for Christmas~!"  8) Oh well... I guess I'll be spending that time coding and figuring out some new way to surprise Mom & Dad. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version