ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How would you improve a standard PC keyboard?

<< < (6/12) > >>

Ehtyar:
Ahahaha, apparently neither of us read the entire thread :S

* Ehtyar sorry

Ehtyar.

4wd:
Ahahaha, apparently neither of us read the entire thread :S

* Ehtyar sorry-Ehtyar (November 10, 2009, 11:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nah, 'sokay - mine will only work for US keyboards but for anyone who wants to do some other keyboard, I recommend KeyTweak.

Perry Mowbray:
Or the registry version is way back up here ;)
-4wd (November 10, 2009, 11:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I missed that: perfect for anyone not running ahk stuff  :Thmbsup:

Perry Mowbray:
Ever since the "10 GUI" thread I've been really interested in the idea of a keyboard with a large multi-touch surface next to or as part of it. If it was also a screen (OLED or LCD), it could dynamically display keys or other info depending on the mode it's in. I'd pay $200 for a keyboard like this that worked well...
-JavaJones (November 09, 2009, 09:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes: me too. Though I'm a bit concerned about the lack of travel in the "keys".

Did you see http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus-tactus/ ? Not a lot of information, but it'd be neat if it included pointing as well.

tranglos:
If you hold the mouse with your right hand, you have to drop the mouse before you can hit Enter.
--- End quote ---
Not if you have <Enter> assigned to <LeftButtonDown><WheelDown>
-AndyM (November 08, 2009, 07:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've never had a wheel mouse where the wheel click was comfortable enough. Either they are too "tough" to press, or it's too easy to scroll the wheel while pressing it. I've only ever used Logitech mice, so perhaps other brands are better in this regard.

Granted, I could assign one of the extra buttons to act as Enter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version