ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How would you improve a standard PC keyboard?

<< < (5/12) > >>

Stoic Joker:
I'd get rid of the damn CapsLock key.  It might be worth little test to get a key mapping utility to make it behave instead like an Enter key and see how that would work out. I may just do that.-mwb1100 (November 08, 2009, 08:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
I was thinking electrify the CapsLock key.

And how about making Alt + Esc the left-handed Enter key.

Aycon:
 A free, simple solution for getting rid of "the damn CAP LOCK key" go to: http://www.orionsoft.cz/view.asp?tree=en&node=/Software/AntiCapsLock

Ehtyar:
Why not turn the left caps-lock key into an enter key? (for those who don't have a problem randomly hitting it by accident)

Ehtyar.

Perry Mowbray:
Why not turn the left caps-lock key into an enter key? (for those who don't have a problem randomly hitting it by accident)
-Ehtyar (November 10, 2009, 07:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Love it!!  :-*

--- Code: AutoIt ---Capslock::send {ENTER}
So easy: why didn't I think of that before?? I never use the CapsLock (well, not previously  ;))

4wd:
-Ehtyar (November 10, 2009, 07:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Love it!!  :-*
So easy: why didn't I think of that before?? I never use the CapsLock (well, not previously  ;))
-Perry Mowbray (November 10, 2009, 09:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Or the registry version is way back up here ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version