Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 29, 2014, 03:54:50 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Help? Getting Started?  (Read 1860 times)
siouxdax
Supporting Member

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: November 08, 2009, 01:59:34 PM »

Is there some sort of help file for Circle Dock? There are so many things I can't figure out, and the only "help" I have found assumes previous knowledge and a familiarity with the basics of the program. I can't find anything geared to a new user.

So, can anyone help me with help?

Kind Regards,
Daniel in Tulsa
AKA siouxdax

Visit my tumblog!
siouxdax
Supporting Member

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 08:27:13 PM »

Just a note: I went to the settings on CircleDock and went to the help section, which lead me to its FAQ, which wasn't an FAQ at all, as well as being directed to this forum. Neither provide any sort of help, which to me is a huge surprise considering CircleDock's connection with DonationCoder. DC has always been above and beyond expectations when it comes to getting help. I'm having a lot of difficulty configuring CircleDock, and the settings are beyond vague. Am I alone on this one?

Kind Regards,
Daniel in Tulsa
AKA siouxdax

Visit my tumblog!
Markham
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 10:39:15 PM »

Hi Daniel

Yes there is help but only in the more recent releases. You appear to have installed "Alpha 8", which is the last version the original author posted on the Circle Dock website over a year ago. On this site you will find the latest release - in this topic - and if you read this topic, you'll get some understanding as to the program's status.

Mark
siouxdax
Supporting Member

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 06:13:13 PM »

Ah. I see now. Thanks for the correction!

Kind Regards,
Daniel in Tulsa
AKA siouxdax

Visit my tumblog!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.024s | Server load: 0 ]