ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock: The Past, The Present and The Future

<< < (6/6)

sgtevmckay:
I have dropped a direct e-mail to ChristianS (Chris) and let Mr. Moreno know as well.

Apparently mr. Moreno is still compilling the Libraries in 32 bit, so this is creating issues with Windows 7.
Just a quick glimpse through the Aqua Soft Stack and Standalone stack posts makes me cringe a bit.

Either way the requests are out, and the post was moved to Chris at Aqua Soft forums

Markham:
Request on forum out here:
http://www.aqua-soft.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=51400&view=findpost&p=533861-sgtevmckay (January 06, 2010, 01:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Either I am blind or your post has gone missing!

Also Have made some massive changes to the wikidot yesterday.
If you get an opportunity...Could I bug you to go over the change log at the wikidot site and see if I missed an major do-hickeys???
Also double check and see if I have missed anything.....There will be more changes when I get some current images, and do some more refining to the wikidot.
I am working on a CSS customization now, but could take some time.

--- End quote ---
The site is looking great! Many thanks!

The only (semi-serious) mistake I found was this:

How can I delete an icon/link that is shown on Circle Dock?

There are two ways: You can either do it by right clicking and selecting "Remove" or you can drag the item over to the centre of the dock and drop it there.

--- End quote ---
There are. in fact, three ways to delete a dock item - the third being to drag it off the background and drop it somewhere away from the Dock.  ;)

Mark

sgtevmckay:
I moved it over to Chris' area, as he is the developer for Standalone stack 2, but being that Mr. Moreno is also teh Library developer...I left a forwarding link.

I will have the Third option added by Noon My time tomorrow.....Currently 2348 (-7 GMT)

sgtevmckay:
After several Months, and a lot of harassment, I have received a private communique from Radu Sebastian Lazin.
I have explained, to the best of my ability, what we are looking for.

I await his response.

Good Lord....everyone cross your fingers  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version