ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 - Pledge to Participate Here

<< < (6/11) > >>

pyrohacker:
I plan to release a folder organization tool for NANY.  I've been working on it for about three months, and this is as good a time as any to finish it.

phitsc:
I'll try to make a simple FARR plugin. I hope I'll find the time. I hope I'll find the motivation. I hope what I have in mind will actually work :D

mouser:
YES! phitsc you just made my day.
 Keep 'em coming!

broken85:
I am working on a number of new apps, and since I haven't participated in years past, I figure it's time.

I pledge to release at least one of them before the new year for the NANY event. This could be one or more of:

1. FOMS Template Studio, a WPF and ribbon-based C#/XAML application for creating and saving Fallout 3 mod load orders in XML format (The format my mod sorter FOMS uses). This is a tool mainly for Fallout 3 players, but still free, open source, and useful to those who manage FO3 mods :)

2. An Android contact syncing application, most of which I'm keeping quiet about for the time being. Essentially, the idea is to sync changes between various buddy lists, contact lists, and social sites/services.

I'm nearing the release of FOMS 2 (Fallout 3 Mod Sorter) Alpha 2, but since I released Alpha 1 earlier this year, I don't think it's eligible for the NANY event. And there's always a chance I'll pick a different one of my coding projects, but I'll let everyone know as it gets closer :)

jpprater:
I have a couple of ideas:
1. A FARR plugin.  I've got some interesting ideas for this, and I'll have to experiment.
2. A task management app that I recently had an idea for.  I don't think I can get this one out "feature-complete" as I've envisioned it by 12/31, but I'm sure I could at least release something for it. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version