ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Idea: A 'polite' reminder/diary system

<< < (4/24) > >>

rgdot:
Are you asking for a File, Exit menu bar on the popup?
-skwire (November 06, 2009, 02:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, I meant the following:
When pressing enter not only does the window go away but the program closes too (doesn't remain in tray)

tomos:
not sure if this has been requested
(but I'll chance repeating it ;) I dont have time to reread all those requests lol):

Option for systemwide hotkey (customisable if possible) to close the window for when I dont want to interact with the app (I have it set to come up very often)

skwire:
No, I meant the following:
When pressing enter not only does the window go away but the program closes too (doesn't remain in tray)-rgdot (November 06, 2009, 02:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...the application has to continue running in order to keep popping up the window at the specified times.  Or, am I misunderstanding you again?   :huh:

skwire:
not sure if this has been requested
(but I'll chance repeating it ;) I dont have time to reread all those requests lol):
Option for systemwide hotkey (customisable if possible) to close the window for when I dont want to interact with the app (I have it set to come up very often)-tomos (November 06, 2009, 04:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Can do.

rgdot:
Hmmm...the application has to continue running in order to keep popping up the window at the specified times.  Or, am I misunderstanding you again?   :huh:
-skwire (November 06, 2009, 04:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, you didn't misunderstand. In my first post above I did say that I understand that this needs to pop up at the specified times.
I was only thinking out loud, trying to find a way to not have this open all the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version