ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Jessica Williams track wanted ...

<< < (2/2)

Innuendo:
I should have probably asked this earlier as this would make it easier to find a solution...

If the track is available at emusic why is it not available to you exactly?

tsaint:

We're sorry, eMusic is not available in your country.
We know everyone everywhere loves music and we want to bring the world of music to everyone. But we have to play by the rules and there are many when it comes to the global distribution of music.
Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions we are unable to offer service in your country at this time. We understand that you are currently in Australia (your IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.x). If this is not where you will be using eMusic, please send an email to [email protected].
--- End quote ---

A frequently encountered refrain, which grows increasingly annoying. That's reason 1.
Reason 2 is that I USED to have an account with emusic, then cancelled when their policies changed. I was reluctant to rejoin - emusic has now taken the decision out of my hands anyway.

Innuendo:
A frequently encountered refrain, which grows increasingly annoying. That's reason 1.
Reason 2 is that I USED to have an account with emusic, then cancelled when their policies changed. I was reluctant to rejoin - emusic has now taken the decision out of my hands anyway.-tsaint (November 06, 2009, 04:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Argh...sorry to hear that. No other online music store has it? iTunes, perhaps?

Tuxman:
Seems like the industry is forcing us to use eMule for that (which basically has it).

tsaint:
thanks for your interest...it's been sorted out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version