ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Farr seems to run slower on Win7 than on WinXP

<< < (2/3) > >>

skjwh:
to masu: I found the same problem as yours. It takes several seconds to show the results.

CatamountJack:
Do you by chance have an anti-virus program installed on 7 that you didn't on XP?  I haven't played with 7 enough to have seen a difference yet, but I know on XP my anti-virus has this effect...  I've tried both AVG and Avira and they both do it, so I would assume others as well.

skjwh:
ok, I seemd to find what the problem is.
it' more slower than before in XP, really bore me a lot. I tried to modify the items in the "options", and this:

change the "result label path" from "one level path" to none, can reduce the delay obviously, you can try.

ilovekonoka:
ok, I seemd to find what the problem is.
it' more slower than before in XP, really bore me a lot. I tried to modify the items in the "options", and this:

change the "result label path" from "one level path" to none, can reduce the delay obviously, you can try.
-skjwh (December 03, 2009, 10:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Works for me too. Wonder why it is so  :-\

BenRad:
I was about to abandon FARR for Launchy when I found this thread. I found the one level path fix worked too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version