ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE - IDEA: make the taskbar shift through a range of colors gradually

<< < (2/4) > >>

Carol Haynes:
I'm still waiting for scolling/changing wallpaper (whilst still having  the use of desktop icons ...) :Thmbsup:

mouser:
love the turtle avatar  :D
remind me of some dr. seus book, but i cant remember the name.

everyone who appreciates all the great work skrommel does can make a donation directly to him by clicking on the paypal button on the left hand side of his new page: https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Skrommel/index.html

turtleboy1992:
thanks! ;D I didn't see that (about the donation link) when I was on his webpage originally. I found the avatar using google image search a long time ago. I thought he was cute, so I kept him. I liked my highschool nickname far better than my gradeschool one (boll weevil), so I usually pick usernames with turtle in them. I was named boll weevil because a kid/friend? thought I had a hook noose like the boll weevil. True as it may be, I never really liked that nick.  :(

bugmenot:
Is there anyway you could make it so I can still click on my taskbar? :P

-Kerry

mahesh2k:
IS there any way i can change the picture of the taskbar without any use of registry,or to change the name?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version