ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Hotspot Settings

(1/2) > >>

siouxdax:
Hello all:
Not too long ago I posted this, regarding the tiny little app, Hotspot. Unfortunately, I cannot get it to remember my setting for the enable/disable corners. I'm assuming that since I got Hotspot here, that someone here would be able to help me out with this issue. So, anyone wanna have a crack at this? I've attached the exe just in case someone needs it.

Curt:
I believe HotSpot was written for Windows 2000, and not even updated for XP? Edited: However, it is doing fine on my Vista!! Edited2: But of course, I only used the default setting, and the problem was not the default. Sorry!

Curt:
I have now tried to place it in Start, change the settings, and re-boot. The 'enable' was remembered, the 'disable' was remembered but did not work.

I have of course no idea about WHY.

siouxdax:
Hmm. Well, I use it both on my laptop and desktop, and neither remember. I know it's possible. It retained settings when I originally used it a few years back. Maybe someone else can chime in on this...

tanis424:
Perhaps you need to run it initially as Admin under Vista/7 so that the settings stick ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version