ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Outliner/Diary application AllMyNotes Organizer (freeware)

<< < (11/12) > >>

tomos:
Is a very good application, i have installed today. No virus at all.free edition [link removed] installed.
-ellias23 (April 12, 2010, 08:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

why dont you link to the the AllMyNotes page?
http://www.vladonai.com/allmynotes_product_download.php

HOTGA:
Hey this is a really great note taking and organising program!"

Pros: It is easily customisable and well thought out way of structuring and storing notes in a database that can be backed up.

Cons: No cons yet that I can think off.

I really like the product because it provides a way to structure and organise and backup your notes. Its a keeper that I will add to the other note taking applications I use!  

tomos:
[edit] Offer is an older 'full' version for free. Not sure of upgrading policy - says 50% above so presumably that will apply to an upgrade [/edit]

Hi All,

Due to upcoming Halloween holiday, we (Vladonai Software), in cooperation with DonationCoder, announce massive giveaway of AllMyNotes Organizer Deluxe Edition version 1.37 (worth $34 value), for free, full version.

The application is Personal Information Manager, intended to ease your note-taking needs with ability to restrict data access with password.

Everyone who is interested will get the license immediately, there is no limit on number of licenses!
Offer is valid until Halloween day - Oct 31, 2010.

Giveaway Address: http://vladonai.com/allmynotes_support_self_service_giveaway_donationcoder10_31.php

Enjoy!
- Vlad
-MetaRoot (October 14, 2010, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

erikts:
I have downloaded and registered the give away version (v.1.37 build 217), thanks for the offer. I use it to collect SQL script but I get minor issue though!

* Every word that has "." (dot) in the midle is automatically converted to URL. For example: customer.firstname
* If date entered with "dd-mm-yyyy" format then AllMyNotes thinks it a phone number

MetaRoot:
Thank you erikts - we'll have to tune up our automatic recognition some more. The thing is that recognition should work fast, and at a same time when we do it "smart" it's getting slower.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version