ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Typing Assistant has a feature you might be wanting + giveawayoftheday

(1/3) > >>

Curt:
"today" is (was) Sunday 1'st of November 2009. The giveaway is the new Typing Assistant version 5. The feature is a hot-key (Alt+RightArrow) activated pop-up showing you the latest entry to your clipboard. Why may you be wanting this feature? Because it is by far the easiest way I have come across, to copy two or more words and put them together to become a new filename, when saving a picture or something. Example: You see a nice picture showing a maltesian beach. You have, say, 3 informations about the pic but they are not written in a way that you merely can mark and copy in one go. Now copy the 3 scattered informations, say, "Nice View", "Malta Beach", and "Photo by Smartman", and save the picture. When Windows asks for the a file-name, merely hit Alt+RightArrow, and Enter one by one! Most clipboards will clear such a text field, when you paste a new text into it, but TA will merely add  and does not replace what was already there.

In many ways Typing Assistant is a pain in the aß$, because of unwanted pop-ups, so you will have to do some settings, to live with it. Edited: But you can de/activate the program with a simple hotkey, F11, which can be changed. And it is FREE today Sunday. Otherwise this new fine version 5.0 is $35

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/typing-assistant-5-0/

bmms:

Yet another blatant copycat stealing from PhraseExpress.

Here is the evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7EuL_nNN1Y

We probably better start just feeling honored as quite a few hobbyist programmers cannot resist to imitate and steal from us.  :-\

But you can have the Original free-of-charge rather than buying from a copycat.

A major new PhraseExpress version will be released very soon. Here is a sneak video preview.

Michael

Curt:
- how often must we hear this song?

sri:
I haven't watched the youtube video but am sure what you are talking about is the help walk-through system. I noticed it long time back.

How hard is it to at least change the stylesheet and the html page design?

bmms:
- how often must we hear this song?
-Curt (November 01, 2009, 08:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

You find me surprised as well. I couldnt believe what I saw. This idiot copied our style sheet byte-wise.

Watched the video? Any doubt about the validity of our claim?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version