ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Some FavesSoft Hotkey programs updated for Windows 7

<< < (3/10) > >>

Contro:
Okis MilesAhead
Nice indeed. I will comment and will made any proof you command me.
Best Regards

:-*

Contro:
First proof . I executed the program. Apply the hotkeys that appear in the option : About HomeFolder

Control {NUMPADSUB} opens command prompt - Yes
Alt {NUMPADSUB} shows no interaction . I see nothing
Shift {NUMPADSUB} opens M:\windows according to this screenshot.
I observ this version don't need or don't create the file HomeFolder.ini
If I execute shift option alternativately once time I see the names of the folders inside M:\windows, and the next time (closing the window before) no names.
I have applied the above options mantaining selected the main executable HomeFolder as you see in the screenshot, and also over the zip file, with the same results.

Some FavesSoft Hotkey programs updated for Windows 7

Best Regards
 :P

MilesAhead:
edit: Ok, I haven't had any other report like this. Let me work on it a bit and see if I can find anything. It could be privilege setting for an API call OpenProcess().  I'll get back to you.

MilesAhead:
I don't know what's going on here. I tried recompiling and now it doesn't want to work on my system.  Try New Folder 2 from this page:

http://www.favessoft.com/hotkeys.html

It has the same Home Folder hotkey function.

Contro:
I don't know what's going on here. I tried recompiling and now it doesn't want to work on my system.  Try New Folder 2 from this page:

http://www.favessoft.com/hotkeys.html

It has the same Home Folder hotkey function.

-MilesAhead (April 03, 2012, 05:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think is not possible. I have windows xp, and that script is indicated for Vista and later.
Time to wait and respect the time necessary to depure my problem.
I'll wait for you.
Best Regards
 :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version