ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Some FavesSoft Hotkey programs updated for Windows 7

(1/10) > >>

MilesAhead:
FavesSoft Hotkey programs listed below were updated for Windows 7

FolderCache
HomeFolder
Pasty
ReOpen
Selector

It's just a minor update for Windows version number detection.  In Windows 7 a memory optimization may not be called since the version of AutoIt3 used did not have an enumeration for Windows Seven OS.  It's just a reduction of memory working set and a minor optimization at that.  Latest corrected programs can be downloaded from this link:

http://www.favessoft.com/hotkeys.html

MilesAhead:
Called EmptyWorkingSet to reduce the memory footprint in several additional utilities:

TopmostToggle
SourceSnap
Control-EnterVista
HalfShell

All the latest versions may be downloaded via the link in the first post.

MilesAhead:
HomeFolder 1.6 has been updated to avoid redundant Tray Icon double-clicks and tray menu commands without resorting to hiding the icon.  This avoids the unpleasant side effect of icons moving around in the tray.

Contro:
Hello Miles.
I have been trying HomeFolder under windows xp pro sp3 spanish version.
When I try to shift+minus in the key pad I obtain the folder windows, not the home folder.
I have search the forum for the appropiate posting, but this is the best i found.
Can you help me ?
I don't know why I am obtaining the wrong folder.
Best Regards

P.D. I will revise the version because I tried with a downloaded 02.12.2010

MilesAhead:
Hello Miles.
I have been trying HomeFolder under windows xp pro sp3 spanish version.
When I try to shift+minus in the key pad I obtain the folder windows, not the home folder.
I have search the forum for the appropiate posting, but this is the best i found.
Can you help me ?
I don't know why I am obtaining the wrong folder.
Best Regards

P.D. I will revise the version because I tried with a downloaded 02.12.2010

-Contro (April 01, 2012, 05:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Does this happen on all programs? For example if you click on Firefox or chrome and hit the hotkey, does it open Windows folder or the browser install folder? It should open the folder where the executable that owns the window is located. If this is an Explorer window then it would be the Windows folder.

Please give more details.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version