ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How to remove this file - KeyHH.its?

(1/1)

lanux128:
i noticed that there is a file called 'KeyHH.its' on my PC. double-clicking it only opens a blank IE window. as usual googling indicated that this file is related to the system help and apparently it helps to open chm, etc. however i want to know if there is a way to remove it?

Innuendo:
Looks like KeyHH.its is a file associated with having installed KeyHH from KeyWorks. This is definitely not a file that comes with the OS standard. Look for a way to uninstall KeyHH. If there is no way I'd look to see if it's running in the task manager. If it's running, stop its process and then delete KeyHH.exe and KeyHH.its from your hard drive.

If the files are locked by Windows then you may need something like Unlocker to break it free so you can delete it.

lanux128:
thanks for the info, managed to find KeyHH.its & KeyHH.exe and manually deleted them. :up:

sajman99:
If the files are locked by Windows then you may need something like Unlocker to break it free so you can delete it.
-Innuendo (October 28, 2009, 09:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

MBAM's FileASSASSIN is another good one for targeting locked files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version