ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Leather messenger bag recommendations?

<< < (3/4) > >>

superboyac:
Apart from the people who hang around in fancy expensive cafés drinking lâtté with loose wrists, most of us euros think those bags look ridiculously stupid and artsy-fartsy snobby :)
-f0dder (October 28, 2009, 03:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes!  That's precisely the look I'm going for!

40hz:
Apart from the people who hang around in fancy expensive cafés drinking lâtté with loose wrists, most of us euros think those bags look ridiculously stupid and artsy-fartsy snobby :)
--- End quote ---
-superboyac (October 28, 2009, 10:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

+1 :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

superboyac:
--- End quote ---
-superboyac (October 28, 2009, 10:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

+1 :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

-40hz (October 28, 2009, 11:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
fodder's comment was funny because he accurately described my ideal afternoon.

wraith808:
Back to topic, you can check eBags.com.  They have a wide variety of bags, and a nice return policy.  I've bought several bags from them (none leather) and have never been disappointed.

superboyac:
Back to topic, you can check eBags.com.  They have a wide variety of bags, and a nice return policy.  I've bought several bags from them (none leather) and have never been disappointed.
-wraith808 (October 28, 2009, 01:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nice site, thanks!  i just looked at about 200 of their bags.  It looks like I may be leaning towards that banana republic one.  None of the other bags seem to have that soft, floppy quality to them.  It gives it an extra snobbish charm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version