ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Leather messenger bag recommendations?

(1/4) > >>

superboyac:
I'm looking to replace my backpack which I've been using for probably 15 years now.  I'm a grown ass man now and i feel stupid carrying a backpack around.  A buddy of mine has a leather messenger (that's what it's called) that he's been using and it looks great--grown-up and sophisticated.  I'm also very much into the whole Euro look when it comes to these things.

Can anyone recommend a good quality leather bag that they know of?  I'd like it to be well-made, with soft, supple leather, and good secure buckles that won't accidentally open or something.  The one I'm eying right now is from Banana Republic since that's the one my friend has:

scancode:
It might not be leather, but you might like this
And it can be yours for a mere $99.99+S&H

40hz:
Actually, I was thinking of maybe getting something like this :) to lug my stuff around:

Spoiler

(My GF just rolled her eyes and said: Go for it when I asked her what she thought.)

superboyac:
scancode...I don't think so.  Ha!

40hz...She can lug me around in her basket any day!

cranioscopical:
Actually, I was thinking of maybe getting something like this :) to lug my stuff around:
-40hz (October 27, 2009, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
A little clarification, please.
Do you refer to the girl or to the basket?
If the former, what kind of inducement was required to arrive at "(My GF just rolled her eyes and said: Go for it when I asked her what she thought.)"

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version