ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Breevy - Text replacer / expander and program / website launcher.

<< < (2/7) > >>

rjbull:
Simplicity, ease of use, and speed.
-P.a.t.r.i.c.k. (November 01, 2009, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds good, as long as it has enough features.  E.g., Instant Text has very good import features, including the ability to analyse a corpus of text and produce a set of abbreviations from it, also to make those abbreviations in different styles, e.g. John Knowles' ABCZ Typing Abbreviation System.  IT is expensive...  no wonder.

Breevy is scheduled to be on BdJ at 57% off on November 29th. I plan to make a post a week or so before that date.

--- End quote ---

Sounds excellent  :)

rjbull:
Breevy is scheduled to be on BdJ at 57% off on November 29th.
--- End quote ---

I see that went wrong, and has been re-scheduled for 3d. Jan. 2010.

I plan to make a post a week or so before that date.
--- End quote ---

I didn't see it,  but I don't log on to DC as often as I used to.  I set a reminder at BdJ for the January offer, though.

kakarukeys:
What do you see as Breevy's special strengths compared to the field?
-rjbull (October 31, 2009, 05:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Simplicity, ease of use, and speed.

BTW, Breevy is scheduled to be on BdJ at 57% off on November 29th. I plan to make a post a week or so before that date. :)
--- End quote ---

Nice program. Consider adding some more features, since there is competitive offering out there which is free. And  ;) your blog doesn't load.

P.a.t.r.i.c.k.:
I see that went wrong, and has been re-scheduled for 3d. Jan. 2010.-rjbull (December 03, 2009, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, sorry about that... the deal has indeed been re-scheduled for January 3, 2010, as you said. :)

P.a.t.r.i.c.k.:
Nice program. Consider adding some more features, since there is competitive offering out there which is free. And  ;) your blog doesn't load.-kakarukeys (December 07, 2009, 06:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks. Yes, I'll definitely be adding more features in the near future. If there's something you'd particularly like to see added, let me know and I'll consider adding that first.

Is the blog working for you now? It's worked for me all day today and yesterday. Might've just been a little temporary fluke. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version