ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Minefield(Firefox) 3.7Pre seems to work

<< < (6/8) > >>

MilesAhead:
Now ain't that the strangest thing!!!  I just tried Minefield nightly build.  Got the same thing where it put the default skin on and killed my AddOns.  Then for chuckles I used FEBE to just restore my GradientICool theme, and Bingo!!! My AddOns now work!!!!

I don't care why it works at this point!! I'll take it!!

Innuendo:
Then for chuckles I used FEBE to just restore my GradientICool theme, and Bingo!!!-MilesAhead (December 15, 2009, 07:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is it the Gradient iCool (Blue) theme by chance? There's a severe bug in v1.1.0 and before of that theme that prevents it from working with Firefox 3.6 & Tab Mix Plus. The world is waiting for v1.1.1 to be released which is supposed to fix that bug.

MilesAhead:
Thanks for the heads-up.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/7403

MilesAhead:
3.7 still not ready for Prime Time.  The descriptions on TV Guide site open a blank box.  Looks like I'm sticking with 3.6 Beta 2 for awhile.

Innuendo:
3.7 still not ready for Prime Time.  The descriptions on TV Guide site open a blank box.  Looks like I'm sticking with 3.6 Beta 2 for awhile.-MilesAhead (December 16, 2009, 11:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why not 3.6 Beta 4? Heck, even 3.6b6pre is available for download. I'm running that one right now. Too early to tell if it's bug-free enough for day-to-day use, though.

Version 3.7 just looks too alpha for me to try using yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version