ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Unauthorized Contest: Who's been the most helpful in the last 3 months?

<< < (4/4)

Darwin:
@Tom - I think they're just trying to get you to sign up for an account. Above that request is a note saying "Thank you for submitting feedback to Chaim", or words to that effect. It's all good!

tinjaw:
i know i sound like the person who won't let the kids keep score in kickball so as not to hurt anyone's feelings, but still i feel compelled to say that i don't like these things that make us pick one person on the forum that is more helpful than others.
-mouser (October 25, 2009, 12:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

My belief is that we all have good day and bad days. Sometimes I am here on a daily basis posting helpful answers several times per day and other times I have nothing to add. Am I a valuable member of the community overall? I think so. Am I the most helpful person today? This week? This month? Most likely not.

The point being that we are not saying that one person is helpful alone and that nobody else compares. We are only recognizing the extraordinary efforts that some individual has put for over a short period of recent time. We're not saying that anybody is better than anybody else; but, like the touchy-feely-everyone-is-special-people say, we're just saying that recently one star is shinning a bit brighter than the others.

tinjaw:
40hz for me.

rypple says I need to register.
-zridling (October 25, 2009, 11:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Can you double check that please. You shouldn't have to. They do ask you to, but it isn't required.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version