ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Idea Thread Skwireification Embargo Policy

(1/4) > >>

mouser:
Normally about this time we would start a thread asking people to post ideas for utilities and programs that might be suitable for the upcoming NANY event, so programmers who are looking for ideas could get some inspiration.

However, as many of you know, DC member Skwire has gone on a coding snack bender lately, and seems addicted to writing programs that are requested in the Coding Snacks area and anywhere else he can find them.

So.. we need to enforce a new Skwireification Embargo Policy and not ask for any NANY ideas until closer to the NANY deadline (December 1 maybe).  If not i'm afraid he will start eating up all the ideas before anyone else has a chance to even see them.  With him and skrommel on the loose at the same time it would be like NANY every month.  Another solution might be to block him from this section..  ;D ;D ;D

cranioscopical:
Say What You Will, squire, nothing for Skwire until the twelfth night when the time will be right to promote him to knight.

skwire:
Doh, how the hell did I miss this thread?  I have numerous unreleased apps that I've written for myself and family that I could polish up and release for NANY.  In other words, don't listen to mouser and keep the Coding Snack ideas coming.  =]

f0dder:
Doh, how the hell did I miss this thread?  I have numerous unreleased apps that I've written for myself and family that I could polish up and release for NANY.  In other words, don't listen to mouser and keep the Coding Snack ideas coming.  =]
-skwire (October 27, 2009, 10:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
But what will the rest of us write, if you gobble up everything? :P

skwire:
I'm always hungry for Coding Snack munchies.  I was telling mouser we should get nudone to make up some Coding Snacks boxes.  Something like what a Scooby Snacks box looks like but with Cody and a Coding Snacks label:

NANY 2010 Idea Thread Skwireification Embargo Policy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version