ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Inside Windows 7 Redux

(1/1)

Lashiec:
Last year, Microsoft's Channel 9 interviewed Windows expert Mark Russinovich to discuss many of the refinements and new features introduced in Windows 7 to ensure it would run and scale better with newer hardware that previous versions of Windows. To celebrate Windows 7 release, Channel 9 has interviewed Mark again to talk about the rest of the new technologies and changes that, due to time constraints, were not discussed in the first interview.

It's a pretty long video, but if it's like the first one (which I advise you to watch prior this one), it's worth the time. Specially interesting is the demo showing Windows 7 running on a machine with an astounding 256 processors. User machines won't be hitting that ceiling anytime soon.
via Mark's Blog

f0dder:
Ooooh, thanks for this link, Lash-man! - the first one was pretty nifty. I'll watch this a bit later today, fo'sho' :)

Tuxman:
Mark Russinovich rocks. Simple as that. There's not much stuff in MS TechNet that beats his Sysinternals blog.  :-*

mahesh2k:
His utilities are simply awesome. I used to follow his blog, but not following these days. Would like to keep up with his column soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version