ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

You have a computer backup plan.. but does it work?

<< < (8/8)

Lutz_:
This test looks ambitious.  Perhaps I am not able to navigate this website, but where are the actual tests?  Big introduction, nice feature table, and then I cannot find any tests and only a two-sentence conclusion (Acronis wins on features?).

here's a good blog article where ten commercial imaging apps are compared. 10 Commercial Disk Imaging Software Features and Backup/Restore Speed Comparison
 (see attachment in previous post)
-lanux128 (November 23, 2009, 06:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

skwire:
I have used Windows Home Server as my backup/fileserver solution since its inception (I was part of the beta test group).  I can't say enough good things about it.  I don't use a pre-built box; I bought the software and built a box specifically for it.

superboyac:
I have used Windows Home Server as my backup/fileserver solution since its inception (I was part of the beta test group).  I can't say enough good things about it.  I don't use a pre-built box; I bought the software and built a box specifically for it.
-skwire (November 24, 2009, 10:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
Looks interesting, i didn't know about it.  I'll have to check it out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version