ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 7 Commercials

<< < (3/4) > >>

Darwin:
 :-[ Guilty as charged! I've not even tried Aero Shake yet...

Darwin:
Heh, heh - just tried Aero Shake and it's not bad. A bit gimmicky and I'm not sure if I'll wind up using it at this point or not, but I can see that it might useful on a single monitor set up.

sajman99:
However cheesy and/or ridiculous Microsoft commercials could possibly get, they couldn't begin to match the inane GEICO insurance commercials which include the GEICO gecko, the cavemen, and "the money you could be saving" bits.

I understand that these ads are apparently quite successful, but good grief...I must be getting old. ;D

Innuendo:
However cheesy and/or ridiculous Microsoft commercials could possibly get, they couldn't begin to match the inane GEICO insurance commercials which include the GEICO gecko, the cavemen, and "the money you could be saving" bits.-sajman99 (October 26, 2009, 05:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oooooo!!! Commercial idea....

:: fade in ::
:: show Mac Pro laptop and price ::
:: fade out ::
:: fade in ::
:: show cheap Dell laptop and price ::
:: fade out ::
:: fade in::
:: show Mac price subtracting Dell price ::
:: fade in below price difference the message "This is the money you could be saving by using Windows."
:: fade out::

It practically writes itself.  :D

Josh:
And you could add the geico money stack (Patent Pending) to the commercial and also make it a car insurance ad! YES! Beautiful!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version