Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 20, 2014, 07:23:59 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Check out and download the GOE 2007 Freeware Challenge productivity tools.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tutorials Now Available for Signing Up, Donating, Entering License Key  (Read 18217 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: January 05, 2006, 06:48:35 PM »

I've uploaded a series of flash tutorial movies for people who need some help doing the following:
  • signing up at the forum
  • donating and activating your charter membership
  • entering a license key into a program

URL: http://www.donationcoder.com/Help/
scruffdaddy
Charter Member

Grrr!

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 07:24:11 PM »

Hey mouser.   Were these help videos made with BB Flashback?  I was thinking about taking advantage of the discount for that software and was just wondering.  Thanks smiley
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 07:27:51 PM »

yep, made with bb flashback.
ps. see our review of screencasting tools here: http://www.donationcoder..../ScreenCasting/index.html
vambarani
Participant

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 01:13:57 AM »

edited by mouser:
vambarani - i think you might have misunderstood the instructions about how to use your license key  smiley
feel free to email me for more help (mouser@donationcoder.com) or post a specific question.

user name: vambarani
....DELETED

6-Month Renewable License Key for Desktop Coral (copy and paste into the application):

*r1;LNUI3vZmwiJnutbxVZfR1pOUOrJIxceNpYuOygL258I8rWHmw5zIfuK
... REST OF KEY DELETED

Instructions for using this license key:

Select and copy (Ctrl+C) the license text above.
Open your program's About box (from menu choose Help->About).
Click the "Enter New License Key" button.
Paste this text it into the application and Click "Accept."
You can check or change your license status at any time from this About box.
If you have any trouble with using this license key please post your question on the license key help section of our forum, or contact us by email (mouser@donationcoder.com).

« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 01:20:39 AM by mouser » Logged
samamfee
Participant

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 12:49:50 PM »

Cry Cry Cry madim just tooooo stupid to use this . i should not be a member here. i need to withdraw from it.

* JAMESzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz&AND ME.jpg (18.02 KB, 234x275 - viewed 384 times.)
SuperDooper
Participant

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 02:57:33 AM »

Your tutorial for Signing up, Donations and Entering License key was helpful but sort of confusing because the task (link) sequence for entering a product key and downloading software  should be reversed because downloading the software should logically precede the entering product key task (link) and should not be the other way around as it is on the site. For example, you will need to have the application installed on your PC before you can paste the copied code from the website into it.

It took me a one (1) whole day to figure this out. lol, but seriously!!!! cheesy
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 03:02:43 AM »

i've decided to redo some of these videos in the next month and hopefully it will be a lot clearer.  thumbs up

ps. thank you for not giving up and sticking with us -- welcome to our little family  thumbs up
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 03:25:00 AM by mouser » Logged
engy_rehim
Participant

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 10:18:37 AM »

your tutorial was really helpful thank you so much ^__^
lunalove
Participant

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 06:17:29 PM »

were the hell is the key for this thing? what a bunch of BS, pissing people off that dont have time to play around, making them jumping through hoops for some simple program they might use a couple times a year is not the way to garner support and make $. i understand that its free and all that but a some point that "free" just aint free anymore when one invests several hours to make a program work just to copy one image. just wanted to air my grievances and frustrations with this system you have going on here. all you have to do is ask people to sign up then send them to the proper link to get the code. nothing more. no tutorials no forum chat discussions, just a workable link would be fine. having something that doesnt work properly or is so buried in text and over thought out descriptions is the wrong way to inspire me or anyone else to want to pay you. it inspires the opposite. a vote of no confidence.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 06:22:50 PM »

License keys are here: http://www.donationcoder.com/Keys/index.php
ps. The programs work fully and don't expire, even without a license key.
amy0206
Supporting Member

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2014, 09:05:27 PM »

There is a separate popup box that is activated, which doesn't allow me to click on the Enter License Key tab. The videos and forum isn't any help in figuring this out.
Josh
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2014, 09:13:10 PM »

Which program?

Strength in Knowledge
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2014, 09:53:00 PM »

Hi Amy, and welcome to the site.  We are here to help.
As josh says -- which program of ours are you trying to put the license key into?
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2014, 11:28:54 PM »

I think I got Amy sorted out over email.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.036s | Server load: 0.1 ]