topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday April 24, 2024, 12:00 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: "Configure Preferences and Options" Node in Dock? & Initial thoughts.  (Read 3976 times)

wrwetzel

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
During this period where I'm just getting started using LBC and building my first dock I find that I'm continually going to the "Configure...." window by right clicking on the dock to bring up a menu.

Is there a way to place a node on the dock that brings up the configuration window directly? If not, please accept this note as a suggestion.

--------------

I have explored many, many application launchers before settling on the FSL Launcher, which I have used for the past several years. I just discovered LBC and I must say that it is impressive, very impressive, and has specific features that I need that not in FSL. Most importantly, it is rock solid. It works exactly as I expect in just about every detail and was very easy to learn. I am evaluating it by using it as a portable application launcher on an external drive. So far, so good though I expect to have a few suggestions as I use it more.

Thanks for a great tool.

Bill Wetzel

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
welcome to the site Bill, glad you like the program  :up:
your idea about  button to open the configuration is not a bad one at all.. i might just add that.  another option which might be a little easier for me to add would be a global hotkey (that user could customize) that would open up the configuration screen.