ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Triple-Click Mouse Utility

<< < (2/2)

Ralf Maximus:
W00t!  Thanks!  I'm off to compile me some AutoHotKey macro!

Ralf

Ralf Maximus:
Worked like a champ.  And doesn't interfere with single or double clicks.  Thanks!

Ralf

Nod5:
Great that it works for you!  :) You can also easily modify the script to send other commands when other applications have focus.

aidan_cage:
is there a way to make this script global so that when I triple click I send a window key signal (bringing up my taskbar)? would I just make the process explorer.exe?

skwire:
is there a way to make this script global so that when I triple click I send a window key signal (bringing up my taskbar)? would I just make the process explorer.exe?
-aidan_cage (October 20, 2009, 04:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Try this:

--- Code: AutoIt ---Timeout = 400 ; In milliseconds.  Adjust as necessary. ~LButton::{    If ( A_ThisHotkey = A_PriorHotkey AND A_TimeSincePriorHotkey < Timeout )    {        ClickCount++    }    Else    {        ClickCount = 1    }    SetTimer, ClickHandler, % Timeout}Return ClickHandler:{    SetTimer, ClickHandler, Off    If ( ClickCount = 3 )    {        Send, {LWin}    }}Return

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version