ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Capture cursor in selected region

(1/1)

Jerome:
Apparently Screenshot Captor does not capture the cursor when I choose to "grab screenshot of selected region" (Shift+PrtScr)
And yes, I have checked the option in the preferences ;)

FYI HyperSnap does capture the cursor when I screenshot a region. Would be nice if SC could do the same :)

Thank you for your great tool!

mouser:
it's not a bad idea to add it. we'd also have to add a 2nd step after selecting the region, where you 'confirmed' the capture with  a keypress or mouse click or something though so you'd have time to position your mouse.

actually though i try to recommend that people just completely forget about selected region capture - surely the better approach is just capture whole screen and then after that, select and drop.  basically same number of clicks and you can change your mind, etc.

Jerome:
actually though i try to recommend that people just completely forget about selected region capture - surely the better approach is just capture whole screen and then after that, select and crop.  basically same number of clicks and you can change your mind, etc.
-mouser (January 05, 2006, 04:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
The "Crop to selection" feature is indeed a good alternative.
Thanks for the tip ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version