ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What books are you reading?

<< < (59/212) > >>

Mark0:
Just started "iWoz - Computer Geek to Cult Icon: How I Invented the Personal Computer, Co-Founded Apple, and Had Fun Doing It".

MerleOne:
Just started Games of Thrones from Georges RR Martin, and at the same time, thanks to Kindle, Telling from François Taillandier.

skwire:
Just started Games of Thrones from Georges RR Martin-MerleOne (May 20, 2012, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Settle in; you're in for a long ride.  =]

MerleOne:
Just started Games of Thrones from Georges RR Martin-MerleOne (May 20, 2012, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Settle in; you're in for a long ride.  =]
-skwire (May 20, 2012, 03:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

You couldn't be more to the point : I saw the paperback version, which gave me a fair estimate of the "volume" it represents.   I find the kindle version less intimidating.

My ISP is broadcasting now the season 2 of the HBO TV show made after the series, but I doubt I'll be able to catch up...  I am still in the part where Jon is staring is "job" at the wall....

TaoPhoenix:

Renegade, that book is too hard. It as all those ... eew... pages in them! Can you reduce it down to a tweet?  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version