ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Volery Makes Installing Software Incredibly Simple

<< < (3/3)

40hz:
Out of curiosity, does Volery not have (or at least give you the chance to opt-out of ) any of the usual toolbar "includes" - or will they just get installed automatically along with the main programs?
-40hz (October 11, 2009, 02:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
The service installs the software with default settings and says “no” to any extra crapware (like browser toolbars) the installers might try to sneak in.
--- End quote ---
-app103 (October 06, 2009, 02:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
:P :D
-tomos (October 11, 2009, 03:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thx tomos

Just goes to show the importance of rereading the ENTIRE thread before you post. Especially if you've come back to comment on it a few days after you read it the first time! .

Deozaan:
I just tried the link and the invite still works! They said it was for only the first 100 so I thought I had missed out, but it worked for me.

Seems like it would be better if the installer let you pick which applications to select, instead of having to select the applications from their website and then download the installer for just those programs.

app103:
I guess they want to keep you coming back.

lanux128:
downloadsquad reports that Volery is now relaunched as Ninite.

• http://www.downloadsquad.com/2009/10/23/ninite-install-multiple-popular-free-apps-on-windows/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version