ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Scientists say: Alcohol DOES make people more attractive

<< < (2/5) > >>

40hz:
It works the same without alcohol. Many studies (both scientific and casual) show this to be the case.

Once you take a shine to someone (for whatever reason), they invariably become more attractive. Especially if they reciprocate and take a fancy to you - and most especially - if they do it first!

So. Want somebody to like you? Let them know you like them first. Want somebody to think you're attractive? Let them know you think they are too.

-----

P.S. - This works about 90% of the time - so please don't abuse it. Honesty is almost always the best policy when dealing with affairs of the heart. And there are way too many creeps out there already. :up:

Eóin:
I just wish it worked in the reverse direction too, i.e. me drinking made me more attractive.

40hz:
I just wish it worked in the reverse direction too, i.e. me drinking made me more attractive.
-Eóin (October 13, 2009, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

MilesAhead:
-Eóin (October 13, 2009, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm sure it does.  After a few you think you're Don Juan.  heh heh

MilesAhead:
And there are way too many creeps out there already. :up:

-40hz (October 13, 2009, 06:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think Groucho said it best:

"There's one way to find out if a man is honest - ask him. If he says, "Yes," you know he is a crook."

But, I can also imagine Groucho saying "Show  me an honest man and I'll show you a guy paying a divorce attorney" or something like that. :)

edit: btw it's easy to recognize the creeps.  They are the ones with a hot babe on each arm. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version